High Ropes FAQ’s
Do I need to fill in a waiver?
Yes, every participant wishing to use our high ropes needs a valid waiver form. This can be filled in online prior to your session by clicking here!
Participants under the age of 18 need to have the waiver filled in by their parent or legal court-appointed guardian.
When do I arrive for my session?
We recommend that you arrive around 15 minutes before your session is due to start. This gives you time to check-in at reception so we know you are here. It also gives you time to use the toilet and get changed if need be prior to your session.
How old do I have to be to use the high ropes?
Our high ropes sessions are suitable for anybody aged 7+.
Do I need to bring any equipment?
No, our team will provide you with a helmet and harness for your session.
What should I wear?
- Wear loose comfortable clothing. Something similar to what you would wear to the gym.
- Dress appropriately according to the temperature outside. Although we are an enclosed building, it can be hot in summer and cold in winter.
- Wear layers that can be easily removed if you become hot.
- Dresses and skirts are not permitted.
Wear clean, closed top trainers that can be securely fastened to your feet.
- Remove all jewellery and if you have long hair, this must be tied back into a low ponytail.
Do you provide lockers?
Lockers are provided at a cost of £0.20 and are large enough for a rucksack. Alternatively, you can leave your belongings in our briefing room. (Personal items are left unattended at your own risk)
Do you have toilets and changing rooms?
Changing rooms, toilets and showers are available for use on-site at no extra cost to your visit.