We are delighted to announce we will re-open on Wednesday 2nd December. Please remember that all activities must be pre-booked.
Membership payments will restart on 2/12/20. Many thanks once again for your support. Also, please be aware that the owners of the car park have implemented a new system and customers can only park for 3 hours at a time – please see signs in the car park for details.
Following the Government’s announcement, unfortunately XC will be closed from Thursday 5th November. We have not taken membership payments for November and these will re-start the day we open. If you have a pre-paid membership, this will be extended by the duration we are closed for.
If you wish to continue paying your Monthly Membership to help support our charity, we will be incredibly grateful -please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How are we keeping you and our team safe?
- Reduced session sizes in the skatepark (40 people) tall wall climbing area (20 people) and bouldering (14 people)
- Reduced session times (2.5 or 3hrs) – max 2 bookable per day
- Pre-book and pay online
- High Ropes and Caving remain closed
- Sanitation Stations all around the site
- Increased cleaning by our team
- One way systems in place
- Limited equipment hire (and equipment will be cleaned in line with guidelines before being re-issued)